“Great Location”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Great Location”
Reviewed 13 June 2012 for a stay in June 2012

A great location! Quiet, restful and within walking distance to Mallory Square and Duval Street. Especially liked the security and keyed gate. Gale at the rental company was very helpful and everything was handled in a professional manner. I hesitate to say anything negative because everything was great. I would have loved to have a water view, but we knew ahead of time that we had to give up something to get the location at an affordable price. Perfect for four people.

Recommended for:

Your age range 55-64
IL
Reviewed 30 August 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
A TripAdvisor Member
“Location, Relaxation, Location, Comfort, Location, Quiet”
Reviewed 28 August 2011 for a stay in July 2011

This is the place to stay for an excursion to Key West. Within a 3-4 minute casual stroll, you are in the middle of all the activities, shops and restaurants; however, this "home away from home" is as peaceful as can be. The interior is very well decorated and the beds are extremely comfortable. Sitting on the front porch, drinking wine with your spouse, while your children are watching a movie from a well stocked dvd collection is priceless. As far as local wildlife, there were no bugs but plenty of geckos and chickens... all outside! Would our family stay at this location again? Oh yes, we would not think twice about it.

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
“June 2011 vacation”
Reviewed 9 July 2011 for a stay in June 2011

The rental agency was very good at any request we had. The people were nice and very helpful. A miniblind broke while we were there and it was replaced the next day. The only issue we had was the kitchen was called "gourmet" and it was basic at best, it did not even have a cutting board.

Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Management Response
9 Jul 2011
Thank you for taking the time to review our home. We are so glad you enjoyed your visit. Please note that we are more than happy to supply items that will make your stay more enjoyable (ie; cutting board); a quick phone call to our office would have solved it quickly.

We hope to have the pleasure to assist with your vacation plans again.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Quiet Sanctuary Steps away from fun-filled Key West”
Reviewed 4 May 2011 for a stay in April 2011

This condo was perfect for me, my wife and three teen aged daughters. We made use of the pool, and found the condo delightfully quiet at night, but so very close to all the fun of Duval Street, Mallory Docks and the uncrowded beach at Zachary Taylor Park. Walking distance to virtually all of the great restaurants in Key West

Travelling group: Family with young children
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing