“Love the setting”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Love the setting”
Reviewed 10 April 2013 for a stay in April 2013

My family enjoyed the stay at the Foundary. The place was somewhat clean. It was nice to be so close to the downtown and the beach. Which we went to every night. There wasn't any noise at all. I felt very sercure with my family staying. Overall I would rate it very good. The information was very confusing as to where and how we needed to get the key. Along, with I had a question an called no one ever returned my call.

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Management Response
10 Apr 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our home. We're happy to hear you enjoyed your visit with a few minor issues. Please note we would have gladly sent Housekeeping back if we had known the home was not cleaned satisfactorily.

We're unsure where you might have left a phone message for us that was not returned. We make a point of responding immediately to guest calls, and have someone available 24/7 to answer the phone.

Hopefully, the positive side of your visit overshadowed the negative, and we look forward to your return.
“Everything we needed.”
Reviewed 5 December 2012 for a stay in November 2012

We stayed 6 nights at the Truman annex facility, and it was everything we expected and more. Clean, great location, very comfortable. The weather was perfect all week and the Superboat races were great. The condo allowed us to either be peaceful and comfortable there "at home" or go enjoy the festivities of Duval Street. We will certainly plan for a return visit!

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
TX
Reviewed 24 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012

“A Gem Is Found”
Reviewed 18 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012

We came to Key West for our son's wedding. Key West Found was perfect for my husband and me, our daughter, and her two toddlers. Although we were within walking distance of the beach, Duvall St., and numerous restaurants, we rented a car for trips to Publix, for the toddlers, and for my mother-in-law.

“Great Location”
Reviewed 13 June 2012 for a stay in June 2012

A great location! Quiet, restful and within walking distance to Mallory Square and Duval Street. Especially liked the security and keyed gate. Gale at the rental company was very helpful and everything was handled in a professional manner. I hesitate to say anything negative because everything was great. I would have loved to have a water view, but we knew ahead of time that we had to give up something to get the location at an affordable price. Perfect for four people.

Reviewed 1 February 2012 for a stay in January 2012

A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
NY
Reviewed 9 November 2011 for a stay in November 2011

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing