“Wonderful relaxing place to stay.”

Review of Lavender Jungle

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 27 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Wonderful relaxing place to stay.”
Reviewed 21 September 2011 for a stay in September 2011

The Condo was perfect! Excellent location near Duval St. and the beaches. Nice backyard patio & grill. Very clean and comfortable. Would definately chose this place to stay in the future.

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 45-54
“Wonderful Location”
Reviewed 30 June 2011 for a stay in June 2011

My husband and I went here for our honeymoon and it was the perfect place. It is close enough to Duvall Street to walk there. But it's far enough away to get away from the noise of the town. The room was very roomy and clean. It made a perfect location for our honeymoon. We would definitly go back again.

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 18-24
“Hmmm...”
Reviewed 30 March 2011 for a stay in March 2011
person found this review helpful

Almost perfect. I am the princess and the pea, so the bedding was not the most comfortable. All other aspects were great. Location, Location, Location.

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 45-54
New York Capital District
Reviewed 2 March 2011 for a stay in February 2011
person found this review helpful

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 55-64
A TripAdvisor Member
“Perfect Location Fantasy Fest 2009”
Reviewed 11 November 2009 for a stay in October 2009
people found this review helpful

It was a girls trip to fantasy fest for the first time. We couldn't have asked for a better location or accomodations. The Lavender Jungle was the perfect distance to everything we wanted to do. We rented bikes (highly recommend) and never even used the car. The unit was perfectly stocked with all we needed and more. The beds were comfotable and they even left us some snorkel equiptment to use. In this economy it was great to have the full kitchen and grill so most of our meals were at home saving us $$. We boosted the economy at local bars which were all within walking distance. There was a security guard so we felt very comfortable coming and going by ourselves. Highly Recommend the Lavender Jungle.

“Very nice rental”
Reviewed 6 November 2008 for a stay in July 2006
people found this review helpful

The place was very nice and convenient to downtown Key West, but in a very quiet location. It was a short walk to the pool and hot tub--I guess I got spoiled having a hot tub on my patio the last time I rented in Key West. Everything was fine until we had to evacuate because of a hurricane. Even though we were under mandatory evacuation as non-residents, we stayed one more night at the condo and caught the last commercial flight out of Key West the next day, just before the hurricane struck. Pretty exciting!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing