“Amazing jewelry, friendly owners and beautiful art!”
Review of Pearl Key West

Pearl Key West
Ranked #23 of 121 Shopping in Key West
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Pearl Key West is the premier Leather and Pearl Jewelry by Artist Allison Craft, located in Margaritaville Resort and Marina. Pearls on leather true Artisan jewelry like no other. Something for every budget.
Useful Information: Baby buggy parking, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My daughter and I stopped in at Pearl Key West; we saw beautiful jewelry inside. In addition to jewelry there was art work and wonderful gifts. As we were oohing and ahhing over art and necklaces we met the artist Allison and she showed us how to wear one of her necklace designs multiple ways. We purchased jewelry and ordered jewelry to be shipped home. The owners are friendly, fun and the comments I receive when wearing my necklace are enthusiastically complimentary and nonstop! People I don't know have taken photos of my necklace and have written down the Pearl Key West website. This shop is a MUST stop when you're in Key West! It was a positive experience and I can't wait to go back!

PearlKeyWest, Owner at Pearl Key West, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thanks so much Sheila! We loved meeting and and playing "dress up"! Hope to see and talk to you many more times- Enjoy! and Thanks again for taking the time to review Pearl Key West!

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"cruise"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 17 June 2018

Eclectic and perfectly modern jewelry. I bought the 3 different ways necklace, and wanted to take home the whole store. If you like unique slightly bohemian pieces with pearls, leather, sea glass and beads, pick up a few bracelets, necklaces and earrings. These are perfect for casual wear and go great with anything. Right off the dock and around the corner from the fishing store.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
PearlKeyWest, Owner at Pearl Key West, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for the great review and for taking the time to do that for us! We really appreciate it!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 17 June 2018

Lots of beautiful and creative items! Wish I could have bought more! I bought some adorable ceramic turtles for my grandchild and an interesting nautical and pearl necklace for myself!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you so much for your great review! We really appreciate you taking the time to do this!

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

We visited the store on a day without cruise ships in port. We were only ones in store and had a wonderful experience shopping. Lots to look at and great customer service. I purchased a necklace. Got back to Marathon and purchased earrings and braclet to match via website, Can’t wait to go again!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a great review for us- we really appreciate your continued business!