“Best service I've ever had!”
Review of Braza Lena Brazilian Steakhouse - CLOSED

Braza Lena Brazilian Steakhouse
Price range: US$35 - US$55
Cuisines: Brazilian, Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Duval Street and Telegraph Lane
Transit: Bus stop directly in front of the restaurant.
Reviewed 25 March 2014

This place topped what I expected it to be. My fiance and I came down to do some wedding planning. This was one of the restaurants on our list to possibly have our wedding dinner at. We have it a try and wow! Food and service was excellent. My favorite was the shrimp. They asked if we had any requests of things that were not brought it yet. And we were the first to be served with that. The ONLY complaint I have with the salad bar was I was hoping for a little bit more fruit selection. After always needing to eat out I was really just craving some fresh fruits and veggies. But overall a great selection on the salad bar. As for the price this is an EXCELLENT price. They could probably even charge more to be honest. I live in the Midwest and this is the mecca of steak houses. A decent cut off steak could run you around 30-40$ so paying 42$ for getting as much steak chicken shrimp lamb and salad bar is a deal. Sure you can get a steak for 15-20$ anywhere else but you get what you pay for. This place has very good quality cuts of meat and that says a lot coming from someone who lives in the mecca of steak houses. Anyway... Service was excellent. We had to pay
18% gratuity which is fine. We were so impressed, especially with our waiter that we even left more than that. As a result we have booked this place to have our wedding dinner at. We are so excited to come back and bring our family.

Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

This was our third time at Braza Lena in Key West. The good and service never disappoint us!! Will definitely be back on our next trip to Key West!!

Reviewed 19 March 2014

I've been to Braza Leña quite a few times now. This is the restaurant of choice for special occasions (birthdays, anniversaries, romantic dates) They are expensive, but their food and service is exceptional. Also there is so much food being served to you that ultimately the price you pay is appropriate. I love the dim lit atmosphere and their decor, its very relaxing and romantic. Their alcoholic drinks are very strong, so unless you like the overwhelming taste of alcohol I suggest telling the waiter to make it a bit on the softer side. Their desserts are to die for! I'm serious, I've never tasted better creme brulee in my life.
You can also sign up to receive gift certificates for birthdays and anniversaries, which is nice because it saves you a bit of $.
Overall this is a wonderful restaurant and I recommend it to anyone anywhere. Perfect for romance or small groups.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

Awesome buffet of food. Easy to make reservations online. Great atmosphere and hospitality. They will bring all sorts of steaks and various meats right to your table until you can't eat anymore. Be prepared to drop $50/person though.

Reviewed 18 March 2014

My husband and I were pleasantly surprised by this unique dining experience. A local vendor recommended this place for the steak. They welcomed us, even though we were in shorts/tank top and baseball hat. No dress code although seems fancy. The salad bar was incredible. Then the steaks/chicken/shrimpl/lambchops started flowing from the kitchen. We you are full, you place your card on the red side...we couldn't believe how each selection was hot and cooked perfectly. You could choose how rare or well you wanted your steak. Ivan was a great waiter! Thanks for this experience, we will definitely return :)