“Disappointed ” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Braza Lena Brazilian Steakhouse - CLOSED

Braza Lena Brazilian Steakhouse
Price range: US$35 - US$55
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Brazilian, South American
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Buffet, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Duval Street and Telegraph Lane
Transit: Bus stop directly in front of the restaurant.
Lot-et-Garonne, France
“Disappointed ”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

We went here having enjoyed similar restaurants in Brazil. Our server was good but the ambience and lack of windows and key west feel a great disappointment. We could have been in a mall in Atlanta! The art work is especially foul.

The buffet was average and the meat okay. The wine was fine but the coffee good.

This is an expensive restaurant. Very expensive! For the same price ( or less ) you could enjoy A&B, the commodore or Antonia's with stunning service and superb food.

All in all this was an overpriced dissappointment and I don't recommend it. We did speak to the owner / manager. He was spectacularly arrogant and couldn't have cared less!

1 Thank francophileonthemove

De
“Run don't walk there”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014

OMG ..went there for HH on the advice of a server at another location. Had the absolute BEST burger ever. It is Filet Mignon and just "do what the bartender says" and get it medium rare and DON"T ask for ketchup. It comes with a side and we got a salad and again took her advice and got some Brazilian drink. We all cleaned our plates and all agreed it was a GREAT find! I'm telling you go there ..go now if you can as HH is 5 to 7....

Enjoy!

Cindy

• Visited May 2014
“Rethink disappointed visit.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

After speaking with the manager I returned today to try again. Hoping that my disappointment from my visit a few days ago could be changed. Well I must say it was like night and day. Service awesome, food awesome, overall an awesome visit. Please do not hesitate to try. If it is an off night, manager John is willing to help make it right. I can't say enough how much I enjoyed tonight's visit. Just like all the other times here and why I will continue to come here and recommend it to many others.

Ocean City, Maryland
“Very disappointing visit.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014

This is my tenth visit here in 3 years. From a party of 2 to a group of 16. Previous visits were all excellent. Not sure what happened with this visit. All the meat was coming out bleeding, even when we requested more well done. It also to unusually longer to get. Requested filet and and finally after 4 requests and 40 minutes out it came. Not the way i asked so they took it back. 20 minutes later it showed back up. Think this may be my last visit here. I surely can no longer recommend thispace and i always recommended it to people. WHAT A SHAME!

• Visited April 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
New York City, New York
“great food especially if you are hungry”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014

we wandered in here after another place we were seeking was closed. It was pretty empty but I saw that the reviews were very good. My guess is that it is pricier than some other places on Duval st. some of us got the "never ending eating experience" and some just ordered a la carte. However when the waiters come around, they don't seem to discriminate, they gave us all a taste of the 16 different meats. we had garlic sirloin, pork sausage, chicken with bacon wrapped around it, glazed shrimp, filet mignon, beef ribs and much more. Each meat came fresh off the grill and was cooked perfectly, nothing was dried out or rubbery. the spices and seasonings on each meat were really good and differed from each other. My favorites were the glazed shrimp with possibly an ?apricot glaze and the garlic sirloin. the "salad" bar was much much more with sides, fruits, and a variety of salads, cold cuts and cheeses. truly an endless eating experience. I ordered a la carte lobster tail which was garnished with shrimp, which frankly, after all the other food, I could barely touch. we did not stay for dessert since we just could eat not another bite. they have a tray they show you and they looked just OK from what we could see, mostly a variety of cakes and cheesecakes. Our waiter was professional and helpful. This would be fun with a big group of people, we were a family of 5. beautiful setting. definitely will be a fun evening out if you choose this place to dine!!

• Visited April 2014