Personally I love the old world charm, free breakfast and endless Happy Hour. The Hotel is the oldest home in Key West , once owned by a Key Salvager. It is also a museum of sorts. The rooms are Clean, and Comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built by Florida's first millionaire, the Curry Mansion is one of Key West's most beautiful buildings. The Mansion has the perfect location, just off Duval St. near Mallory Square. The Inn consists of three buildings and has ample off-street parking. A complimentary full, hot breakfast with omelets and a 2 hour open bar cocktail party are offered daily around the sparkling pool. All rooms have full private bath, AC, and small fridge. The Curry Mansion's friendly and knowledgeable staff, excellent location, free parking and amenities offer a complete Key West experience not to be forgotten. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Amsterdam's Curry Mansion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Curry Mansion Hotel Key West
- Amsterdam's Curry Mansion Inn Key West, Florida