I stayed for two nights, the 3rd weekend of January 2013, the house is a nice charming old mansion. I thought I got a really good room (207), with a big comfy bed, and nicely decorated with a 4 poster canopy bed. There wrap around blacony that we had access to directly from the room, it overlooked Caroline Street and a part of Duval. It was the perfect spot to chill with a cocktail before heading out for the night....Oh! The staff was fantastic.
The two reasons this Inn got only an average rating was:
1. The air conditioner was so loud it was useless, If you turned it on, you could not sleep, if you opened the windows, you heard the noise from Duval Street. It was horrible.
2. The price $315 per night would have been justifiable if the air conditioner worked properly. I could have stayed at the Casa Marina for the same money with more amenities and comfort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built by Florida's first millionaire, the Curry Mansion is one of Key West's most beautiful buildings. The Mansion has the perfect location, just off Duval St. near Mallory Square. The Inn consists of three buildings and has ample off-street parking. A complimentary full, hot breakfast with omelets and a 2 hour open bar cocktail party are offered daily around the sparkling pool. All rooms have full private bath, AC, and small fridge. The Curry Mansion's friendly and knowledgeable staff, excellent location, free parking and amenities offer a complete Key West experience not to be forgotten. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Amsterdam's Curry Mansion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Curry Mansion Hotel Key West
- Amsterdam's Curry Mansion Inn Key West, Florida