Our sorority group from college had a wonderful reunion in Key West. We stayed at the Curry Mansion which was perfect for our needs. The inn is just off Duval Street so we were near all the action. Everything was within walking distance. All we had to do was park our cars and never get into them again until our departure. Parking is at a premium in Key West, so it is a plus not to have to worry about it The rooms were very nice all surrounding the pool, a very relaxing gathering place. At any time of day, there was someone sitting in the patio area with whom to sit and talk. Breakfast was outside as was the cocktail hour every evening. The wine, food, and entertainment were all part of the room price, a great feature. Key West and the Curry Mansion are fun and festive places to be.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built by Florida's first millionaire, the Curry Mansion is one of Key West's most beautiful buildings. The Mansion has the perfect location, just off Duval St. near Mallory Square. The Inn consists of three buildings and has ample off-street parking. A complimentary full, hot breakfast with omelets and a 2 hour open bar cocktail party are offered daily around the sparkling pool. All rooms have full private bath, AC, and small fridge. The Curry Mansion's friendly and knowledgeable staff, excellent location, free parking and amenities offer a complete Key West experience not to be forgotten. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Amsterdam's Curry Mansion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Curry Mansion Hotel Key West
- Amsterdam's Curry Mansion Inn Key West, Florida