This was the first time we stayed at Curry Mansion Inn. We have traveled a lot in our life, and I have to say this was the best place I ever stayed. The rooms are clean, look brand new, and are spacious. They have beautiful wicker furniture, a large bathroom, an extra sink in the bedroom. There was a mini fridge, and table & chairs. Nice TV for those of you who watch TV on vacation! The location of the inn was fabulous. It was only one house down from the famous Duval Street, and only 3-4 blocks from Mallory Square, where the famous Sunset Celebration is. Our room was quiet, yet it opened right to the pool area. There were tables and chairs under umbrellas throughout the pool area. There is a washer & dryer and detergent, free on charge, tucked away out there too. They offer a free hot breakfast every morning in the pool area. Made to order omelets, bacon, sausage, hash browns, lots of pastries etc. It was delicious!! Also between 5-7PM, they offer a free happy hour. Again, this is in the pool area. It's "make your own drinks" and they have a large assortment. They also had high quality snacks. Cheese & crackers, veggies and dip, pepperoni & summer sausage, and nuts, chips & salsa, a whole lot of good stuff. The heated pool itself was wonderful! Easy to get in & out of (for us older folks!), clean, water perfect. The mansion is like a big beautiful museum. You could tour it and it was fabulous. 3 floors and a widow's walk. There was plenty of free, on site parking, which is a huge plus in Key West. We loved everything about this place and were sad to leave. Five stars in my book!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built by Florida's first millionaire, the Curry Mansion is one of Key West's most beautiful buildings. The Mansion has the perfect location, just off Duval St. near Mallory Square. The Inn consists of three buildings and has ample off-street parking. A complimentary full, hot breakfast with omelets and a 2 hour open bar cocktail party are offered daily around the sparkling pool. All rooms have full private bath, AC, and small fridge. The Curry Mansion's friendly and knowledgeable staff, excellent location, free parking and amenities offer a complete Key West experience not to be forgotten. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Amsterdam's Curry Mansion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Curry Mansion Hotel Key West
- Amsterdam's Curry Mansion Inn Key West, Florida