We stayed two nights at Amsterdam's Curry Mansion in Key West in September 2013 and were absolutely delighted. A beautiful venue with a very convenient built-in pool, open bar with make-your-own cocktails every dasy from 5-7 P.M. In the morning, breakfast made to order.
The rooms were gorgeous with two sinks, big comfortable beds and lots of room.
A 2 minute walk to Duval Street and an 8 minute walk to Mallory Square.
Looking forward for a return trip to this delightful spot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built by Florida's first millionaire, the Curry Mansion is one of Key West's most beautiful buildings. The Mansion has the perfect location, just off Duval St. near Mallory Square. The Inn consists of three buildings and has ample off-street parking. A complimentary full, hot breakfast with omelets and a 2 hour open bar cocktail party are offered daily around the sparkling pool. All rooms have full private bath, AC, and small fridge. The Curry Mansion's friendly and knowledgeable staff, excellent location, free parking and amenities offer a complete Key West experience not to be forgotten. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Amsterdam's Curry Mansion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Curry Mansion Hotel Key West
- Amsterdam's Curry Mansion Inn Key West, Florida