I stayed here for the whole ten days of Fan Fest 2011 and loved it. I had a great stay and the management honored all my requests immediately. Another tidbit is that half a block away is a good local bar/liquor store (Truman & Grinell) that has all the sports on TV. If your team is still in the World Series Run during Fan Fest you might want to watch it there. The Duval bars were so packed you couldn't get a seat or a spot at the bar during the World Series Games in 2011. The bar (Don's Place) is owned by former Buffalonians and hosts the Bills fans for the Bills games.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Old Town Key West, The Grand Guesthouse offers intimate accommodations for you to relax and recharge. We're a Frommer's Travel Guide Favorite, squeaky clean, comfortable, and affordable. All of our rooms feature local artwork and tropical decor, a small refrigerator, A/C & ceiling fan, cable television, a USB enabled alarm clock, and free wireless internet. A complimentary expanded continental breakfast is served every morning, and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Alpha Holidays Limited, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Grand Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Grand Guesthouse Hotel Key West
- The Grand Guesthouse Key West, Florida