Just got back from Key West with my wife and I can't recommend this place enough. It's right in the middle of Key West so you're within walking distance to everything. If you choose not to walk they also have bike rentals, don't drive around I sincerely believe you're missing out on a lot of atmosphere by driving around. The rooms are extremely clean and cozy. The shower is a good size. The breakfast was better than I expected. The staff is extremely friendly. They have list of their favorite restaurants on a dry erase boards and we tried a couple of them and they were great. We had to leave early but I honestly will come back as soon as possible it was the most relaxing vacation I've had in a long time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Old Town Key West, The Grand Guesthouse offers intimate accommodations for you to relax and recharge. We're a Frommer's Travel Guide Favorite, squeaky clean, comfortable, and affordable. All of our rooms feature local artwork and tropical decor, a small refrigerator, A/C & ceiling fan, cable television, a USB enabled alarm clock, and free wireless internet. A complimentary expanded continental breakfast is served every morning, and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your The Grand Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Grand Guesthouse Hotel Key West
- The Grand Guesthouse Key West, Florida