We stayed 6 nights at the Grand from 12/27 to 1/1 and were very pleased with the service and cleaniness of the place. It was our first trip to Key West and The Grand is a good representation of the quieter, off-beat side of Key West. The staff gave wonderful recommendations for places to eat - we never spent more than $40 on a meal and every meal was delicious- and things to see and do. We stayed in a large room with a kitchenette and couch and the room felt spacious. It was nice to take out food and eat in when the restaurants were crazy. We would recommend The Grand to anyone looking for comfortable (but not fancy) long term accomodations in a clean, quiet area of Key West.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Old Town Key West, The Grand Guesthouse offers intimate accommodations for you to relax and recharge. We're a Frommer's Travel Guide Favorite, squeaky clean, comfortable, and affordable. All of our rooms feature local artwork and tropical decor, a small refrigerator, A/C & ceiling fan, cable television, a USB enabled alarm clock, and free wireless internet. A complimentary expanded continental breakfast is served every morning, and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Grand Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Grand Guesthouse Hotel Key West
- The Grand Guesthouse Key West, Florida