The Grand is a fabulous place to stay in Key West. The rooms are comfortable and beachy, and the atmosphere is cozy and relaxed. I loved its location on a quiet side street, making it a great place to retreat to. The breakfast is great, with a delicious spread. The hosts are friendly and very helpful in making sure you have the best stay possible. Not only would I recommend the Grand, I already have.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Old Town Key West, The Grand Guesthouse offers intimate accommodations for you to relax and recharge. We're a Frommer's Travel Guide Favorite, squeaky clean, comfortable, and affordable. All of our rooms feature local artwork and tropical decor, a small refrigerator, A/C & ceiling fan, cable television, a USB enabled alarm clock, and free wireless internet. A complimentary expanded continental breakfast is served every morning, and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Grand Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Grand Guesthouse Hotel Key West
- The Grand Guesthouse Key West, Florida