Just back from a fantastic stay at the Grand, 12/3-12/7. We were a party of 4, me, my husband & my parents. My father is partially disabled & the front 2 rooms were easily accessible to him, as was the breakfast area. I was born 48 yrs ago in the house next door, so this was a real treat for my family. Alan certainly made us feel like family, I just can't say enough abt the hospitality. Having brkfst w/ the other guests every morning was like a family gathering! We will definitely come back & highly recommend The Grand to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Old Town Key West, The Grand Guesthouse offers intimate accommodations for you to relax and recharge. We're a Frommer's Travel Guide Favorite, squeaky clean, comfortable, and affordable. All of our rooms feature local artwork and tropical decor, a small refrigerator, A/C & ceiling fan, cable television, a USB enabled alarm clock, and free wireless internet. A complimentary expanded continental breakfast is served every morning, and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Grand Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Grand Guesthouse Hotel Key West
- The Grand Guesthouse Key West, Florida