Perfectly located a block off Duval Street. Peaceful and quiet, but very convenient to everything. The price is too much for the room itself, which was small, smelled strange (which you stop noticing within a few minutes), needed a paint job and had a below-average bathroom. It is clean though, with a comfortable bed. The breakfast is very simple, but pleasant and served al fresco. The staff is helpful enough, but not warm or particularly welcoming. They seem to do their job begrudgingly. The pool is adequate, surrounded by wicker furniture, no beach/lounge chairs. Would stay here again if we got a better price on the room, since we know what to expect and the location is great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Private Retreat situated in the heart of Old Town; 1 block from Duval Street & 4 blocks from Hemingway House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Heron House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heron House Hotel Key West
- Heron House Key West, Florida