My husband and I stayed at the Heron House the end of Feb. 2014 with another couple. We went to Key West to see the famous Great Lakes singer, Pat Dailey at Sloppy Joes. Both couples had junior suites with balconies. The rooms were very large. One room was rather grand but with a smaller balcony. The other suite was smaller but had a huge balcony. The grounds are lush with tropical plants, a waterfall and an aquarium. While there is a sign in the lobby requesting no cell phones, I took that to mean in the public areas where you might annoy others. And the sign regarding drugs and alcohol merely requested no abuse. There were wine bottle openers provided in our rooms. The location is great. It is only a couple blocks from Duval St., and all the action, yet far enough away to be quiet. Parking is street parking and not free in the near vicinity. The best thing about breakfast was being able to sit in the courtyard. Although I don't give the bed and bedding the highest rating, I slept well. I'm very picky about hotel beds. No fitness center or room service available at this Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Private Retreat situated in the heart of Old Town; 1 block from Duval Street & 4 blocks from Hemingway House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Heron House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heron House Hotel Key West
- Heron House Key West, Florida