What a lovely inn for a few nights away from the cold in Washington DC. Jody and her incredibly warm and hospitable staff - Liz, Tricia and Lucy. We were made to feel at home the moment we arrived, given recommendations to not-in-the-guidebook places to eat and enjoy an afternoon. The house is impeccably maintained, located on a charming street of restored 19th c. homes near, but not too near, the hustle and bustle of Duval St. and the harbor. It was extremely convenient - rent bikes right at the inn, walk anywhere in the old town for lunch or dinner, or get picked up for a kayaking tour of the back country. This is a very special place. How soon can we get back?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic Caribbean Casual ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Key West b&b - The Popular House
- Key West Bed And Breakfast - The Popular House Hotel Key West
- Key West b And b
- Key West Bed And Breakfast Florida