All reviews hemingway house olivia street duval street honor bar large hot tub fresh fruit breakfast was excellent bed and breakfast other guests small pool southernmost point front porch the location is perfect each morning mimosas block roosters
Reviewed 3 March 2012

This was our first stay at seascape. We have stayed at several Key West B&B's in the last ten years. This one ranks at the top. Great location. Great hosts. Our room was small but efficiently arranged and comfortable. Given the opportunity, I'm sure we will be back.

Room Tip: Our room was small but efficiently arranged. Larger rooms are available but we found our smaller room to be quite comfortable.
Reviewed 1 March 2012

We visited the Seascape February 16 - 19 and it seems to get better each time. We stayed in the Havannah Suite this time and it was beautiful. There was one change since the first time we stayed there last, there is now a king sized bed on the lower level- much better. It is now a two bedroom suite. The inn is extremely clean and the morning breakfast is as amazing as I always remember. Dave, Marcia and Lynn are awesome and take care of anything you need. Mario is a new addition and he is a very sweet cat. We met some great folks while we were there and ended up having a pool party and had a blast! ( Hi Janey and Lisa!).
It gets harder and harder leaving this beautiful place every time we leave. We can't wait until our next visit- we have already started planning it.

Room Tip: All rooms are very nice and clean. The rooms up on the deck are very nice.
Reviewed 28 February 2012

My husband and I just returned from our annual trip to Key West and The Seascape Inn and I can't say enough about how great The Seascape is. Everything was absolutley PERFECT! The hosts, Marcia and Dave, are by far the best B & B owners out there and Lynn - who fills in for Marcia and Dave when they are not there, is exceptional as well. Everyone at Seascape really treats you as if you are family. They even remembered that it was our Anniversay and sent a bottle of Champagne up to our room....how nice and touching that was and soooo appreciated!!! This is the best B & B in Key West!!!! Great location - close to Duval and walking distance to everything but not loud at all. You really feel like you are in a tranquil haven when you walk through the doors to the patio/pool area. They also have an adorable kitty Mario who is just so sweet and very friendly. Rooms are very clean and nicely decorated with beachy themes. We stayed in one of the upstairs rooms with the private balcony and absolutely loved it. We slept like babies and enjoyed our days sitting and reading on our deck ( I even read 3 books).....of course that was after we enjoyed an absolutely DELICIOUS breakfast with fresh fruit, bagels, muffins and the most wonderful homemade butters and cream cheeses imaginable (plus they have complimentary Mimosa's). I really just can't say enough about how wonderful The Seascape is. My husband and I are already looking forward to planning our next trip...can't wait!! Thank you so much Dave, Marcia, Lynn, Larissa and of course Mario for another absolutely PERFECT trip to Key West.

Hilary & Shawn

1  Thank hilary m
Reviewed 28 February 2012

I once had a meeting planning business and therefore have been fortunate enough to have traveled extensively. The thing that I remember most about hotels, motels, and B&Bs are the "little extras", small things, and customer service (which is soon to be extinct)..
Marcia, Dave, and Lynn have covered all bases. .. From cheerful greetings upon arrival .., superb knowledge of Key West, and personal service ..The Seascape has it covered!
Great location, nice, healthy breakfasts w/champagne, clean and well appointed rooms and the customer service is unparalleled!
I have stayed here a couple of times and I can't think of one negative thing to say! The gardens and pool are inviting and great spot to relax from sightseeing and the business of Duval St. I always meet the nicest fellow guests there. It just attracts "good people and good karma". When I travel to Key West there is no option/question as to where to stay....It will always be The Seascape Tropical Inn!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank kokoclark
Reviewed 26 February 2012

Very cute little place. Little being the key word. The staff was very friendly, the place was pretty clean, great location right off Duval. We stayed upstairs in the Havana suite with its own private entrance. The bed was nice and comfy after a full day of sight seeing although the a/c ran continuously all night "very loud". The shower was VERY small and half way through your shower you would get freezing cold water followed by very hot water, oh well it made me take a faster shower. I wish breakfast was served earlier than 8:30. But then again it is key west. We really did enjoy our stay just a few minor adjustment should be made .

1  Thank Cpettine
KeyWestMZ, Owner at Seascape Tropical Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2012

We appreciate all comments, good and bad, from our guests. Old Historic Houses, such as Seascape, do not always offer the same conveniences as newer hotels. Water pressure, particularly in the morning, when everyone is showering, can be a bit of a problem. Unfortunately, this may be something we have to accept as part of its "charm".

We make no bones about our size, we are very honest about everything at Seascape and "tell it like it is". Most guests realize the limitations but actually embrace them as part of the experience. On occasion, guests read reviews and misinterpret the reality. We want everyone to enjoy their experience in Key West and regret that someone found themselves in accommodations that did not suit them. From most of our other reviews, thankfully, there are some people who enjoy the quirkiness of our sweet B&B and return again and again.