My daughter and I stayed at the Seascape in mid January. The most important thing to me is a clean, comfortable room. Of course, location is important too. All of those needs were met and the breakfast was a great start to our day.
I would recommend this place to anyone who is looking for that B&B experience while visiting Key West. I was in need of transportation to the ferry to get home. The staff kindly arranged a free shuttle for us. We even enjoyed waking up to the roosters! I love Key West!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape from the everyday at the Seascape Tropical Inn. Enjoy one our seven tropically appointed rooms or our spacious Havana Suite. Secluded sundecks, in-ground heated pool/spa and lush tropical gardens surround you in quiet serenity. Seascape Tropical Inn, one of Key Wests best kept secrets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Seascape Tropical Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seascape Tropical Hotel Key West
- Seascape Tropical Inn Key West, Florida