First time staying in a B&B,was a positive experience. We were in the king room upstairs with a huge deck. Ate our breakfast out there every morning!(like how mimosas were served w/breakfast (except our last day they ran out of champagne:( )) Very quiet and relaxing! We had clean towels along with our bed being made every day. Staff was very friendly. Very convenient that we could rent bikes right there. Awesome location too, right off Duval St. Only thing we didn't like was how small the shower was, neither of us are large either. Wish the pool/spa was a little bigger too. Very secure and safe. Would definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape from the everyday at the Seascape Tropical Inn. Enjoy one our seven tropically appointed rooms or our spacious Havana Suite. Secluded sundecks, in-ground heated pool/spa and lush tropical gardens surround you in quiet serenity. Seascape Tropical Inn, one of Key Wests best kept secrets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Seascape Tropical Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seascape Tropical Hotel Key West
- Seascape Tropical Inn Key West, Florida