Charming, quiet spot near many tourist spots. The ladies who run the place are very nice, the backyard terrace and mini-pool are charming, and the private patio room we had was lovely. My only gripe is the lack of a good bed! Our mattress was old, soft, and creaky. If the beds were newer and firmer, I'd give this place 5 stars. We didn't sleep that great but we made up for it by napping on the beach! Just off Duval yet sooo much quieter. The breakfast was a nice surprise. I would stay here again. I just loved that giant palm tree in the back yard!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape from the everyday at the Seascape Tropical Inn. Enjoy one our seven tropically appointed rooms or our spacious Havana Suite. Secluded sundecks, in-ground heated pool/spa and lush tropical gardens surround you in quiet serenity. Seascape Tropical Inn, one of Key Wests best kept secrets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Seascape Tropical Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seascape Tropical Hotel Key West
- Seascape Tropical Inn Key West, Florida