“relaxing”

Reviewed 27 January 2006

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Perry Hall, MD
Reviewed 25 January 2006

This was my first vacation on my own as well as to Key West. Leaving my four kids and husband at home for the first time for some R and R was worrisome but boy did I pick the right place to stay. Beth is a fabulous Innkeeper and made my stay very relaxing and rewarding. I felt like I had not a worry in the world. The room was wonderfully clean and very comfortable. Breakfast was great with the mimosa's. The location was perfect. Right in the middle of everything yet so peaceful and relaxing. After riding around the Island during my stay on my scooter I rented I could see that the Seascape Tropical Inn was the most wonderful place to stay in the most wonderful carribean location. One way to describe my vacation at the Seascape in Key West is "Perfect"!!!!!

• Stayed: January 2005
Reviewed 9 January 2006

I have stayed at this location on more than one occasion, most recently 12/31/05 through 01/06/06. Chris and Beth recently purchased this Bed & Breakfast and are doing a wonderful job with customer service and management of this inn. The Inn is in a perfect location in my opinion - just off Duval - walking or biking distance to everything in Old Town Key West. Seascape is well-maintained and very personable. The owners, employees, and pets make one feel right at home. This is THE place to stay if you'd like a small, quiet, clean, place - with attention to you - the customer! (Also if you enjoy a mimosa with your breakfast!)

2  Thank barbarajill
Springfield, Virginia
Reviewed 13 December 2005

I've been traveling to Key West for vacations for the past 25 years and have finally found a home. The Seascape was perfect and my only regret was not discovering it years ago! The rooms were spotless, comfortable and cozy and the staff and owners made me feel like visiting family! I was so comfortable with Koko, Chris & Beth, I felt like I had known them for years. I was impressed with the tastefull decor of my room and the obvious attention to detail by the innkeepers. There is something to be said about people who love what they are doing and the staff and owners of the inn show it! And the location! I loved it. It's 1/2 block off Duval and in the middle of Oldtown. I loved the proximity to some wonderful art stores and great places to eat. Over the years I've stayed at both ends of Duval. Staying at the southernmost end is a pain in the butt when I wanted to get to the action/Malory Square end of Duval. I've also stayed at the action/Malory Square end of Duval but hated the constant crowds. Staying at the Seascape was perfect for me because I could walk just about anywhere. What was also nice was the cheap and convenient bike rental provided at the inn. Overall it comes down to value with me and the Seascape provided more value than I expected. Location. Freindly atmosphere. Clean and comfortable accomodations. Great rates. Overall, I was very, very pleased and will book my next Key West vacation with Seascape. Thank you again Beth, Chris and Koko!

• Stayed: October 2005
3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 December 2005

I got married in Key West in November and we stayed at the Seascape. They were great!! We stayed in the studio apartment and it was perfect for us! There was plenty of room for our luggage and wedding attire. We were even able to ship items early, and they held on to it for us. They even did a little something special for us upon return to our room after the wedding. Additionally, the location was great. Steps from Duval, but on the quiet side. We definitely made our way to the other end, but it wasn't a bad walk. Beth and Koko were great and the cats even added an additional flair. It was a great overall experience, we would definitely go back!

• Stayed: November 2005
1  Thank JenG_KC
Reviewed 25 November 2005

We have stayed at many inns and would rate this as one of the best. The warmth of the innn was apparent the minute we walked in. Koko, the front desk attendant was fantastic and colorful. The new owners were warm and friendly. They could not do enough for us. The property was spotless, rooms clean and breakfast varied and plentiful. The location was just off duval st, within walking distance of everything and right next to the Hemingway house. We will definately stay there again!! Keep it up

• Stayed: October 2005
1  Thank Dale C
Eugene, Oregon
Reviewed 18 November 2005

We traveled to Key West to attend a wedding in early November, and we stayed at the Seascape Tropical Inn for four nights. We were very pleased with our stay. The rates were reasonable (especially after we heard what our friends and family paid elsewhere in Key West!), our room was quaint, the owners and staff were extremely friendly and helpful, and breakfast was plentiful. The inn is easy walking distance from the hub of Duvall Street, but enough removed to be quiet. We rented their bikes and saw most of Key West. We would certainly stay there again.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member