I stayed here with my friend in March and we stayed at the studio. The place was extremly clean and cozy. The matress was on the firm side which we prefered.
All I can say is that forget about sharing a shower....only one will fit and also be prepared to be woken up by a near by rooster around 5-6 am. But to be honest roosters are all over the place in Key West so bring the ear plugs!!! I am not joking.
The bedroom has a low ceiling so if you are over 6 feet this will be an issue.
But overall we loved it!! Koko and the owners were extremly friendly. The pool was a nice place where to hang out at night.
We never had the complementary breakfast but did noticed little boxes of cereal, yogurts and coffee.
About the parking...Koko was kind enough to reserve a spot ofr us with a bike. Once you find a spot....is better to always walk. Parking can be a nightmare.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape from the everyday at the Seascape Tropical Inn. Enjoy one our seven tropically appointed rooms or our spacious Havana Suite. Secluded sundecks, in-ground heated pool/spa and lush tropical gardens surround you in quiet serenity. Seascape Tropical Inn, one of Key Wests best kept secrets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers and Odigeo so you can book your Seascape Tropical Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seascape Tropical Hotel Key West
- Seascape Tropical Inn Key West, Florida