“Great dive with Captain's Corner team”
Review of Vandenberg Wreck

Vandenberg Wreck
Ranked #27 of 180 things to do in Key West
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Went diving the Vandenberg with the Captain's Corner crew. Even though the water was cloudy, the ship is always a treat to see. The Diving was was excellent as they put together our equipment and ensure we were good to go before and after our dives. We are certified divers and is nice to have someone help you with the equipment.

1  Thank Spitfire04

Reviewed 13 June 2014

Great two tank dive but the water visibility was cloudy. Really enjoyed it and would recommend it to all divers in key west.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Did two dives down to the vandenberg, it was a great experience and I highly recommend it. Signed up for the dive through the Captains Corner and had a guide as it was my first dive in the keys.

Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

This is my second diving at the Vanderberg. I was there once with 100 ft visibility and rough ocean.. I loved.
Returned now on June and ocean was flat.. But visibility was around 60 ft.
This time we dove with South Point divers.. Nice boat.. But over 15 divers even was a Monday..:-(

But diving was fun. We did Nitrox on second dive and was much better bottom time.

We loved and I recommend!

1  Thank Reginaldo B
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Was on the bucket list and was so awesome I think I'll put it back on! We were lucky enough to dive it on a day with 100' viz, 84 degree water and no current! The wreck is a divers playground with tons of swim throughs, the radar domes are super cool. It is so big you can't see it all in two dives, so we have to go back! If you like to dive wrecks this one is a must for the log book.

1  Thank Kathryn L