“Great place to stay in Key West”
other travellers have booked this property
Tee By The Sea - Our condo Fully loaded kitchen
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Tee By The Sea - Our condo
Fully loaded kitchen
Dining area
Master Bedroom with queen bed also has french doors to private screened deck
Deck off of Living Room and second one off of Master Bedroom
Master Bath with shower and European body jets
Second Bedroom with queen bed
Second bedrooms bathroom with Jacuzzi tub
370 sq. ft. garage with 8 bikes, locks, 3 coolers and loads of extra space for your stuff
Beautiful Huge heated pool just steps from our condo
Fitness center with TV and even more machines not in picture
Lush landscaped grounds lead you to the pool, meticulously maintained property
Entrance to our gated community
Coral Hammock - our community less than 1/2 mile outside of Key West
Beautiful bike path across the street from our condo that takes you into KW and all over the island
Covered parking with double door garage access in front of parking space
Everyone uses the bike path - it's a must do!
Front porch deck - great for morning coffee and reading the paper
Desk area and kitchen by front door
Our very own 'Southernmost Point' in Key West
Ft. Zachory Beach is so beautiful and relaxing
Our Sunset is celebrated nightly and why not???
You can view our beautiful ocean waters from just about anywhere on the island.
Our famous sunset celebration takes place nightly.  It's definitely worth celebrating!!!
Our bike path takes you all over the island. My guests love using the bikes to see it all!!!
We have a washer/dryer right inside our unit for your convenience
Hurricane Hole Marina with Bar and Grill - the local's favorite and walking distance from the condo.
Hogfish Bar/Grill on the water.  Great restaurant  hidden away but walking distance from the condo.
The ONLY 18 hole golf cs in KW, located right across the street from the condo
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

French first
Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great place to stay in Key West”
Reviewed 1 November 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Lovely two bedroom condo with nice amenities. So great to be able to have breakfast without leaving your room. Plenty of space for a family or two couples (as we were). Condo had everything you need. One caution, it is "over the bridge" from historic Key West. Very comfortable with a car, we never had problems parking, but family biking in traffic could be an issue. One of the nicest places we have stayed!!

Older travelers
MO
Reviewed 11 September 2012 for a stay in August 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
“Stress Free”
Reviewed 9 September 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Tee by the Sea was the perfect setting to the perfect vacation. This condo was close but just far enough away to be away from noise and the hustle and bustle of Key West. The condo was nicely furnished and very well taken care of. The worry free check in and reservation was simple and we had no issues. I cannot express enough how perfect this condo was for me and my family. I will not hesitate to rent again when we vacation to Key West again next year.

A romantic getaway
A TripAdvisor Member
“Nice and Clean great location”
Reviewed 8 September 2012 for a stay in July 2012

We really enjoyed our stay at this place. Bikes were a plus and the location was very good as well. Place was clean and nicely updated. I would stay again. Only negative would be the pool to being warm all the time.

A romantic getaway Older travelers
8 Sep 2012
So glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope to have you again. Thanks for taking the time to enter a review.
wbjackjoh...
Wisconsin, USA
“unfortunately loud and expensive, bad location, but nice condo”
Reviewed 3 September 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Its a condo , the kitchen is especially excellent. But US 1 is outside the master bedroom and can be very loud some nights... the sleeper sofa is terrible too, the kids chose to sleep on the bare tile instead. The Central air for some reason is also loud, and the planes for Key West's very nearby airport, or perhaps the naval base, seem to carpet bomb the development. If you are lucky to fall asleep by 3:30 or 4:00, the roosters start to crow (for real)! Its a pretty long bike ride into downtown, and initially intimidating, as there are several very congested and substandard trailer parks just outside the gates. There is a convenience store right outside the gates continuously visited by heavy drinking street-folk and hard core wandering substance abusers.
The development is also not really "by the sea" at all, any more
than the nearby Burger King. To get to the decent beaches you have to go three miles or so. Also be careful with GPS, it won't get you there, it took us to the other side of Key West. Also no extra pillow or blankets to be found.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The kichen and dining area
Liked least: Noise and location
Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
3 Sep 2012
Very unfortunate your review and very strange because you never indicated anything wrong/missing when we talked via the phone during your stay. You even complemented the place and amenities.

I guess you are clearly upset that I charged you for 6 missing large towels that we discovered upon your check out. Maybe your kids left them at the pool, beach, etc..... Unfortunately, I do have to charge my guests for such things as I try to maintain a certain standard for all of my guests and thus I had to take time out of my day to go to the store to replace them as well as the cost of the towels themselves. I clearly state there is such a charge in my contract if such items are found to be missing after checkout.

You might want to update your GPS. I email my guests very clear driving directions before they arrive so not sure why you didn't just follow them but maybe you forgot them like you forgot which day you were supposed to check out. I've never had a guest forget their check out date!!!!!

The street behind the condo does eminate sounds but not to the extent that you are referring so that was very exagerated.

The convenience store nearby is frequented by our local patrolling sheriffs dept, so it's quite uncommon that the class of people that you say you witnessed are found there just because of this reason.

The condo is by the sea...... in fact it's right next to Murray's Marina, a full service oceanside marina as well as a public oceanside boat ramp and 2 more marinas either direction you walk just up the road
Hurricane Hole Marina
Key West Harbor Yacht Club

I have clocked the closest beach which is Smathers beach and it is 2 miles away. There are several beaches in Key West so yes some of the others are further in the city 3-4 miles from the condo. However, most of all of my guests love to take the bikes to explore the island and take in the ocean views along so much of the wandering bike path throughout the island.

I thank you for your business but cannot stay quiet when disparaging and false statements are made about my condo and the amenities offered. I take great pride in my business as well as my condo and offer my guests no less than what I would expect for my own family.

Judy Tomita
owner
“Time to relax”
Reviewed 26 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Had a great time. Kids really enjoyed the pool and make sure you go to Hogfish right down the street. Can't wait to come and stay again.

26 Jul 2012
Thank you so much for the review. We can't wait for you to come back too. Tell your friends and family about Tee by the Sea, a home away from home for discriminating vacationers. Thanks again.

Judy
ecuamex14
Fontana, California
“Awesome stay!!!”
Reviewed 21 June 2012 for a stay in June 2012

My family and I stayed on this property the first week of June for three nights after a cruise. It was way cheaper than getting 2-3 hotel rooms. As we entered the teens yelled out "wow" and "cool". Having the bikes to use was a great touch. The teens went to the nearby museum and enjoyed riding alongside the water. Duvall st was a hit for my husband and I. We loved making our own breakfast and lunch. I was sooooooo happy to be able to do laundry and go home with clean clothes. The owner was extremely helpful and answered several questions on several phone calls to her. We can't wait to go back, thank you for such an awesome time.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Kitchen and laundry room
Travelling group: Family with Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing