“Great Rental - Exactly as represented if not...”
other travellers have booked this property
Tee By The Sea - Our condo Fully loaded kitchen
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Tee By The Sea - Our condo
Fully loaded kitchen
Dining area
Master Bedroom with queen bed also has french doors to private screened deck
Deck off of Living Room and second one off of Master Bedroom
Master Bath with shower and European body jets
Second Bedroom with queen bed
Second bedrooms bathroom with Jacuzzi tub
370 sq. ft. garage with 8 bikes, locks, 3 coolers and loads of extra space for your stuff
Beautiful Huge heated pool just steps from our condo
Fitness center with TV and even more machines not in picture
Lush landscaped grounds lead you to the pool, meticulously maintained property
Entrance to our gated community
Coral Hammock - our community less than 1/2 mile outside of Key West
Beautiful bike path across the street from our condo that takes you into KW and all over the island
Covered parking with double door garage access in front of parking space
Everyone uses the bike path - it's a must do!
Front porch deck - great for morning coffee and reading the paper
Desk area and kitchen by front door
Our very own 'Southernmost Point' in Key West
Ft. Zachory Beach is so beautiful and relaxing
Our Sunset is celebrated nightly and why not???
You can view our beautiful ocean waters from just about anywhere on the island.
Our famous sunset celebration takes place nightly.  It's definitely worth celebrating!!!
Our bike path takes you all over the island. My guests love using the bikes to see it all!!!
We have a washer/dryer right inside our unit for your convenience
Hurricane Hole Marina with Bar and Grill - the local's favorite and walking distance from the condo.
Hogfish Bar/Grill on the water.  Great restaurant  hidden away but walking distance from the condo.
The ONLY 18 hole golf cs in KW, located right across the street from the condo
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

French first
Any
thutchatl
“Great Rental - Exactly as represented if not better!”
Reviewed 26 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

We stayed at Tee by the Sea in July 2014. It was a great location for our group of three adults, right outside of the "city limits", quiet and away from the craziness which can occur in downtown!

The condo is clean and obviously well-maintained. It has a full size washer/dryer which are both nice units. The full kitchen is convenient and one that is stocked with common sense items and not things you wouldn't normally use at home. It's around the corner from a Publix so you can stock it quickly and easily once you arrive. Tip: check the cupboards before you go shopping - there was no need to buy salt and pepper and some spices due to previous visitors - unless that freaks you out - then you can add to the S/P collection!! One bedroom is closer to the road and you can hear traffic, but it usually died down by 10p. It didn't bother us at all, but if you are an incredibly light sleeper you may opt to stay on the opposite side.

The bicycles are awesome to have and come with locks so you can safely leave them when you wander into downtown. I read in other reviews that it's about a 15 minute ride into downtown via bike. Perhaps they were super humans! It took us about 40 minutes by bike to ride down the A1A side from "door to door" -- we didn't care and it was great to have the extra exercise, but just a heads up if you expect to have a quick little ride downtown! The bike path is nice and I would recommend going down the A1A side because it runs along the ocean and it's a pretty ride into downtown (you'll arrive pretty close to the Southern Most Point).

We also used the grill which worked great and was well-maintained and clean.

The pool in the complex is nice and the unit has some noodles & floats (there is also a bucket of noodles at the pool). The day we went there was only one other person there, so it was quiet and relaxing. We also used the fitness center - it's basic and nothing to write home about, but it's good for a quick workout.

Judy was easy to work with and we had zero problems with the rental, communicating with her about any questions we had, and the security deposit was promptly returned.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
17 Feb 2015
Love your review. It really helps hearing from a 3rd party how nice our condo is as well as the complex itself. So happy to hear you used the bikes, grill, pool and fitness center. We try to offer as many amenities as possible so it's nice when we hear everything was appreciated. We are conveniently located by grocery, pharmacy, restaurants, bars etc... so we too love our location,not to mention parking is a breeze at Tee by the Sea. So please think of us again if you travel our way.
Ohio
Reviewed 12 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014

12 Mar 2014
Thank you for your review. I am glad you enjoyed the amenities of our condo but it's unfortunate that you found it too noisy. It's very subjective as I have so many guests that say they were not bothered at all by any outside noises as evidenced by many other reviews of mine. I also have many guests that appreciate the 4 mile distance from downtown as the late night bar/music noise travels far and the congestion is all day long. I even have guests that say they particularly chose my location due to past experiences where they found downtown to be quite annoying.
That's great that you used the bikes. I think they serve guests better than a car during the day as there is no parking challenges and you can get to some places quicker this way. There are so many great eateries within walking distance to my condo that many people say by day they enjoy our pool and at night stay close to home and enjoy the restaurants within walking distance.
Anyways, thank you for your review.

Judy Tomita
NY
Reviewed 2 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
2 Mar 2014
Thank you soooo much for the wonderful review. Your description and complements are very much appreciated. We really try to make our guests experience memorable and I try to offer no less than what I would expect from a vac. rental. You are so right about the bikes being great and the short time and trip it takes to go anywhere. It's fun, good exercise and quality time together for sure. Please come back and stay with us again. We loved having you. So happy you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Loved your place”
Reviewed 25 February 2014 for a stay in January 2014

We loved staying at your house in key west. It was very secure We had keys for everything! :) It was a great location and loved the pool. The house was very nice, organized with lots of pamphlets of things to do and places to eat. my husband did get to use the bikes and that was nice too! would recommend to anyone!

Older travelers
25 Feb 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I always want my guests to get the most from their stay with us so I try to offer things most places don't such as the bikes, coupons, brochures, etc... Glad you love the pool and the bikes. Please think of us again if you ever come back to our island.

TN
Reviewed 12 December 2013 for a stay in November 2013

Check-in / front desk
A romantic getaway
12 Dec 2013
Thank you for the great review. We love our condo and yes our location is really close to soooo much, it's true. You definitely are right, it's way more affordable then a hotel with so much more to offer. Please come again.
A TripAdvisor Member
“We enjoyed a great time in a lovely apartement”
Reviewed 17 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

We were 3 children and 3 adults staying in the apartement and we missed nothing at all. The apartement is well equiped, clean, and offers enough place.
We all enjoyed the pool and the bikes!

17 Jul 2013
Thank you so much for your review. We love to hear that our guests enjoyed our place and our island as much as we do. Please come again.
Delray beach
Reviewed 17 June 2013 for a stay in May 2013

17 Jun 2013
Thank you so much for your review. We loved having you stay with us and hope you call us again for your next visit. It was a pleasure hosting you and we are so happy you enjoyed your stay at Tee by The Sea. Thanks again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing