“Wedding Fun”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Wedding Fun”
Reviewed 3 March 2011 for a stay in February 2011

I used this rental to sleep 6 guests and it was nice and spaciuos with each couple having a room for privacy. The Master was perfect for getting ready on my wedding day with my bridesmaids, mom and sister. Good party house, great balcony views.

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: location and size
Liked least: 6:30am noise on duval
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Tourists
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
MI
Reviewed 21 October 2010 for a stay in October 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: Location, Location and Location.
Liked least: The drummer across the street from the Master Suite.
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
Iowa
Reviewed 27 August 2010 for a stay in August 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 45-54
“Incredible Penthouse!!”
Reviewed 27 June 2010 for a stay in February 2010

We happened upon this penthouse after the original house that we rented was less than desirable! We were completely "wowed" by this property! Everything was absolutely perfect! The artwork and decor was amazing and the entire house was clean and very well furnished! The location was prime and the management was very nice to work with. We really loved this place and would definitely recommend this place to our family and friends! It's the perfect Key West getaway!

Your age range 35-44
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great houses in a great location.”
Reviewed 22 April 2010 for a stay in April 2010

Great houses that are in a great location. The houses are beautifly done and the Duval Condo is really incredible. Be aware that it is on Duval and is very loud at night, but if you are comfortable with that it is a great place to stay. A great house for entertaining.

FL
Reviewed 22 April 2010 for a stay in April 2010

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing