“Fabulous!”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Fabulous!”
Reviewed 12 May 2012 for a stay in May 2012
people found this review helpful

The pictures on the web site are accurate and reveal all the charm of the house. It was well outfitted with all the necessary equipment for cooking and barbeque. The convenient location one block off Duval was perfect for touring the downtown area. A corner store was across the street a bit pricey but convenient. Bring ear plugs if you are a light sleeper. Trash pick up and deliveries happen very early morning. This will not stop me from renting the place next year!

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
WI
Reviewed 21 March 2012 for a stay in March 2012

Recommended for:
Luxury-minded travelers
Management Response
21 Mar 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our home. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay. Please note that our vacation rental homes are supplied with 2 of each towel per guest; if that was not the case we would certainly have brought them to you. As far as paper goods and soap, these supplies are offered in limited quantity as stated in our Rental Agreement. This is one differentiation between a vacation rental and a hotel room; our vacation rentals offer you a home away from home which excludes daily supplies and maid service.
Savannah GA
Reviewed 29 September 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Your age range 35-44
“Just what we wanted...”
Reviewed 7 July 2011 for a stay in June 2011

The house is in an excellent location. It has everything one may need for a vacation stay. Although all the rooms were exquisite there is just one not so positive thing they need to change the bed in the room on the second floor. Other than that the rooms were great, big, spacious and comfortable. The kitchen and the family room were great to hang out with family and friends.

Your age range 25-34
A TripAdvisor Member
“Location, comfortability, style, easy.”
Reviewed 9 March 2011 for a stay in March 2011

Perfect location to take in all of Key West. Accommodations were stylish and the outdoor patio was a great way to relax after a day of touring.

Your age range 55-64
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great value! Amazing house and location!!!”
Reviewed 9 August 2010 for a stay in July 2010
person found this review helpful

I visited Key West with 8 friends. We all stayed comfortably in this house. The location is fantastic, and the house - recently renovated - is fabulous! The pool was the perfect place to relax all day long. This was my second visit to Key West and this house totally made the trip. 5 stars!!!

Your age range 25-34
Oregon
Reviewed 30 July 2010 for a stay in July 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing