“Wonderful place to visit we loved it!”

Review of Alluring Porches

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 17 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Wonderful place to visit we loved it!”
Reviewed 20 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012
person found this review helpful

The staff on booking our vacation was wonderful! Alluring porches was very nice and inviting we loved the paintings. This was the first time in Keywest my family and I loved it. Truman annex was great place to stay we would recommend it to everyone. Thanks again for letting us stay in your home. The Crosby's from in.

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
A TripAdvisor Member
“Fabulous”
Reviewed 17 August 2011 for a stay in July 2011
person found this review helpful

We visited Key West with our adult children and their guests. Alluring porches was a perfect choice for us: size was ideal and atmosphere very comfortable. The house provided great spaces for visiting but allowed for privacy as desired. We were walking distance to most attractions and loved the neighborhood. This was our first online rental experience, and at Home In Key West offered the professionalism and comfort we needed to make this absolutely perfect.

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Bloomington
Reviewed 28 May 2011 for a stay in May 2011

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 45-54
bethel,Vt
Reviewed 5 November 2009 for a stay in October 2009

Pasadena, Maryland
Reviewed 1 October 2009 for a stay in September 2009

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing