“We loved Osprey appartment”

Review of Osprey

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 45 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“We loved Osprey appartment”
Reviewed 30 October 2011 for a stay in October 2011

We had an awesome time staying in Key West. The appartment was clean and fully equipped. The location was great (close to Duval St. but quiet nevertheless) and the pool was larger than expected (surrounded by palm trees)

Liked best: Interior of the Cottage / large pool / nice terrace
Liked least: --
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Rugged travelers
Springfield TN
Reviewed 22 October 2011 for a stay in October 2011

Your age range 55-64
DC
Reviewed 17 October 2011 for a stay in July 2011
person found this review helpful

Management Response
17 Oct 2011
Thank you for taking the time to review our home. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay but dismayed that the Housekeeping was found to be below standard. For future reference, a quick call to our office would have taken care of this for you. At Home in Key West prides itself in exceeding our guests' expectations and would certainly have taken action to make this right for you.

We hope to see you again!
NC
Reviewed 12 October 2011 for a stay in September 2011

“Relaxing, fun vacation”
Reviewed 31 August 2011 for a stay in July 2011

I stayed in the studio room and it was plenty big enough for two people. The pool is right outside your room. The parking was limited but when we couldnt park at the unit we had no problem finding parking on the street. The location was excellent because it was so hot we would usually take a cab out at night for like $6 and then walk home. I would reccomend this place to anyone we had a great time.

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 45-54
Connecticut
Reviewed 31 August 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 18-24
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed 25 May 2011 for a stay in May 2011

The place was great to stay. It was in a great location close to downtown and all the activites. The only complaint we have is that there was construction going on during our stay. We were not put on notice and it was hard to sleep in or hang out around the pool.

Your age range 25-34
Management Response
25 May 2011
Thank you for taking the time to review our home. We completely understand your frustration with the construction. We would certainly have informed you if we had known, but unfortunately we were not informed in advance either!

We hope the partial refund you received somehow compensated for the distraction, and look forward to the opportunity to make your next visit absolutely flawless.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing