“Perfect weekend get-away with your significant...”

Review of Osprey

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 45 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Perfect weekend get-away with your significant other”
Reviewed 14 October 2010 for a stay in October 2010

My husband and I spent 4 wonderful nights at this property. It is just 4 blocks away from Duval Street. The property was clean, decorated with good taste and we had a nice size pool right in front of the property. The only thing I would improve is the bed. It needs a new and bigger mattress and a quieter a/C. In spite of that, we will consider staying there again!

VA

OH
Reviewed 10 March 2010 for a stay in March 2010
person found this review helpful

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: Location, ease of check in/out
Liked least: Lack of updating of furniture or technology
Recommended for:
Young singles Rugged travelers
Management Response
10 Mar 2010
Thank you for taking the time to review our studio cottage. We have taken your recommendations and added a loveseat, flatscreen TV and DVD player. We strive to exceed our guests' expectations and look forward to your next visit to prove it to you!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing