“I wish I could have stayed a lot longer!”

Review of Ibis

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“I wish I could have stayed a lot longer!”
Reviewed 10 March 2011 for a stay in February 2011
people found this review helpful

My location was so convenient that I could walk everywhere and I did. I loved the fact that it was so quiet at night. When I needed service on the microwave, it was provided quickly. My only criticism would be that the door was a little hard to open, and on the night of my arrival and on one other occasion, I had to get help to get in. I hope to get back to Key West soon because it's such a fun place.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Solo traveler
Your age range 65+
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
NC
Reviewed 9 February 2011 for a stay in January 2011
person found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing