“Most Wonderful Experience!”
Review of Take Me There Charters - CLOSED

Take Me There Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Don't just visit Key West...explore it and discover what life here is all about. We think of Key West as our beautiful little island town with an amazing back yard. So go beyond the confines and reach out to experience our local eco-system first hand.Come aboard and we'll glide across pristine local waters in search of dolphin, maybe do a little snorkeling, or just relax at a sandbar...it's your call.
Reviewed 21 October 2013

My husband and I just returned from a wonderful vacation to the Keys with the highlight definitely being our trip out with Captain Tommy. We left on our vacation with no agenda and looked on Trip Advisor once we got to the Islands to figure out our best use of time. We stumbled upon Take Me There Charters and we trusted the reviews. Everyone before us was correct! This is a MUST do! We called last minute and Tommy was able and so willing to accommodate us. His kindness, flexibility, and responsiveness couldn't be beat. We originally wanted to go for just a couple hours, but once we were on board, we decided to stay longer because of the wonderful experience. He's knowledgeable and can answer any of your questions, but isn't outspoken and let's you have your own conversations too. It's like you have an old friend with you... so comfortable. We spent our time with at least 12 dolphins in their natural habitat with no one else around... SO beautiful, snorkeling, (and saw nurse sharks, sting rays, barracudas, plenty of gorgeous fish), and catching lobster for our dinner. Tommy worked so hard to get us the right sized lobsters! (Tommy you were right... we only needed 2, not 3 for dinner!) He gave us the best recommendation of a take out lunch spot for food to bring on board (Sandy's Cafe). Please consider spending a bit more money then you would for a 60 person snorkel trip, and create this memory of a lifetime. We cannot wait to return with our children so they can experience this with us next time! We'll definitely be using Captain Tommy again! Eric and Mali

Reviewed 16 October 2013

My husband and I spent our 1 year anniversary with Capt. Tommy this past Sunday & we wouldn't have wanted to spend our day any other way! It was such an awesome day! We knew we wanted to spend a day out on the water doing different activities, but we didn't want to spend our anniversary doing so with 30+ strangers on a big excursion. Capt. Tommy delivers just that to you! We started the day snorkeling which I was a little nervous about doing since I'm extremly scared of sharks. Tommy promised me we would be fine and that the only shark I may see was a resident nurse shark that lived in the area we were snorkeling. He explained to me about the nurse shark and how it would just be sleeping on the bottom of the ocean floor if we did see it and that they don't harm humans. The snorkeling was great! He told me it was my lucky day becase we didn't see the nurse shark, which I ended up being kind of bummed about because once in the water my nerves were gone and I did kind of want to see him. After that we went and watched dolphins for a little while. Tommy gave great info about the dolphins and about the keys in general. We spent some time at boca grande just walking around, swimming, eating lunch, and then we went to catch some lobsters! We ended our day with a little fishing and then back to the marina it was. We felt like we spent the day with an old friend we were catching up with! Super nice fun guy that's easy to talk to! This is the way to do it all on the water in key west! Whenever we return for another visit we will definitly be charting with Capt. Tommy again!

Reviewed 14 October 2013

I'll try to be brief. Capt. Tommy was extremely responsive, detailed, and professional when planning the trip. On the day of the trip, everything was all set and ready ahead of the scheduled time. As for the trip, the boat was ours for the day. Capt. Tommy was at the ready to facilitate snorkeling at a coral reef, dolphin watching at close range, lobster catching, fishing, lounging in the shallows, and a trip out to an isolated island. My wife and I were beyond pleased by his knowledge, professionalism, and friendly personality. We will be dreaming about our day exploring the Florida Keys with Capt. Tommy until we have a chance to visit again. We will definitely call Take Me There Charters in the future and recommend to family and friends!

Eric and Traci

Reviewed 9 October 2013

Capt Tommy took my wife and I on a great boat ride through Key West with plenty of fishing and snorkeling, his professionalism and knowledge of the area can't be beat. He took us to see dolphins in their natural habitat and there wasn't a boat in sight, we got our own show.

We will definitely be back to see Tommy as soon as we return to the Keys

Reviewed 21 September 2013 via mobile

I can't put into words what an amazing time we had! Tommy is a great guy and completely lets you set the pace and plan for the day! A little snorkeling, a little swimming, an awesome time watching dolphins! After years of coming to Key West, we have finally found the absolute best way to explore the area waters! Can't wait until our next visit!