“True zen experience.”

Yoga on the Beach
Ranked #5 of 41 Spas & Wellness in Key West
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Great Yoga classes on the beach in Key West FL.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 11 December 2013 via mobile

Fort Zachary beach - what a place to do yoga... The scenery is so beautiful that you just can't help but feel present. I went to Don's practice and it was great... Left there feeling very open. Highly recommend it!

njcyogi, Owner at Yoga on the Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2013

Thank you so much for this review Paul. It is always our delight to share Yoga on the Beach with visitors to Key West, especially those from the cold north! Namaste, Nancy

Reviewed 11 December 2013

Attended 2 classes this week with my sister in law while on vacation in Key West. The setting was beautiful and the sound of the ocean was very calming. Don and Nancy both taught very inspirational and enjoyable classes. The class yesterday had 7 yoga instructors and 5 students and was perfect for all levels. Thanks don and Nancy. Hopefully we will meet up again some day. I highly recommend Yoga on the Beach! Nancy from Canada

Nancy it was a joy to share the practice with a fellow teacher! You and Judy brought such wonderful energy to our classes. Till our paths cross again, Namaste!

Reviewed 16 November 2013

I was here on vacation and stopped in for a class. The instructor, Don, was great. He clearly described the sequence of poses so everyone could follow, even someone new to yoga. The class lasted roughly an hour and a half. They provide mats, blankets, bolsters, and even lavender scented eye pillows if you want. The park, fort Zachary, is a great setting with an amazing view of the water. If you tell the gate attendant you are there for yoga, you won't have to pay to enter the park, it is included in the price of the class. Next time I am here, I will be back!

2  Thank Aocampo2
Reviewed 10 August 2013

My daughter and I took the last class for the summer at Ft Zachary Taylor and couldn't have asked for a better experience. The setting is serene with ocean as your view (we even had a rainbow); it was so relaxing. The class was perfect for beginner and moderate yoga students. The instructor was great and funny. We had a great time and then came back with our pass and spent the day at the beach. They provide mats and blocks, but I would recommend bringing a towel and lots of water.

1  Thank Lolas1919
njcyogi, Owner at Yoga on the Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2013

Thank you for your kind review! We are delighted that you enjoyed your class at Fort Zach and shared the good word. We'll be back at Ft Zach in October, and hope you can join us again soon! Namaste

Reviewed 21 July 2013

This was a really great experience- nothing like practicing yoga in nature! It was only myself and another girl the morning I did it. The instructor was great and can target all levels. Plus walking around Fort Zachary after is cool. Namaste!