“Disappointed”

Key West Ghost and Mysteries Tour
Ranked #45 of 289 Tours in Key West
More attraction details
Owner description: Our Key West Ghost & Mysteries tour is a 90 minute walking tour that reveals the most fascinating tales of our haunted history in the heart of the historic district.
Reviewed 9 April 2014

I was very disappointed with this tour. There were to many people in the group and all the drunks made it very hard to hear the tour guide...maybe I was just there on a bad night but I thought it was a waste of money!

1  Thank alleycat219
There are newer reviews for Key West Ghost and Mysteries Tour

Reviewed 8 April 2014

A group of us took the Mysteries tour with Ted. Two of our group of 8 were 'non-believers', our tour guide Ted was a good sport. I was disappointed we did not actually go in any mansions but rather just walked to different parking lots. The story of "Robert" was a topic of our conversation for our entire stay. Made for some good stories

1  Thank kate s
Reviewed 28 March 2014

We enjoyed it, but we like ghost tours and scary stories. But this one was more paranormal investigations than telling stories about ghosts and what happened where. There was a little but not much. I think we visited four places. Heck, we didn't even go to the graveyard. I was a little dissppointed.

Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

Took the tour with Ted and as before, it was great. I've been in this tour with my husband as well friend and everyone has enjoyed themselves. Every tour is a little different, so there is always some new history to learn. The paranormal info was interesting. He had some tools this time that he hadn't used before and I think that added to the tour. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 7 March 2014 via mobile

Had a great time on this tour. Learned a lot about spotting ghosts. Ted was an awesome tour guide. Definitely a great addition to our trip. We walked around a few blocks of Key West and were informed about the related spookyness.