“A fun, spooky time.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Key West Ghost and Mysteries Tour

Key West Ghost and Mysteries Tour
Ranked #48 of 277 Tours in Key West
More attraction details
Owner description: Our Key West Ghost & Mysteries tour is a 90 minute walking tour that reveals the most fascinating tales of our haunted history in the heart of the historic district.
Washington, DC
“A fun, spooky time.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

This was the most interactive ghost tour I've ever been on. Our guide Ted was full of information and even brought photos and ghost hunting tools. We had a great time!

Tim G, Owner at Key West Ghost and Mysteries Tour, responded to this review, 8 June 2014
Thank you for joining us on the Key West Ghost & Mysteries tour! I'm glad you had a great time! We never know exactly what we're going to capture with the photos or experiments from night to night which keeps it fascinating for our hosts as well as the guests. We have a new area that has been very active lately...we'll keep investigating and you can check our site on facebook to see what pops up next!

Raleigh, North Carolina
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Enjoyed our tour!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

Susan was a great tour guide, this was my second time with G&M tour, and i learned new things! A little fact slip on EH house - he didn't build the house, it was a wedding gift ;-) Fun evening, wish we could have gone in the graveyard (or is it a cemetery?? one is associate with a church!) this time, but the street light coming on & off did it's part to add a little scariness! Going up in the Hard Rock Cafe was new, and a nice change! Tell Susan thanks!

Visited May 2014
Tim G, Owner at Key West Ghost and Mysteries Tour, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
Thank you for joining us on the Key West Ghost & Mysteries tour! I'm Glad you enjoyed the tour! We're glad to have Susan as the newest addition to our ghost hunting team, her outgoing personality and enthusiasm are contagious! I'm glad you had a few new experiences along the way as we are constantly trying to keep our tours fresh for the many returning guests as well as for ourselves! It fact we had a guest capture a few interesting photos the other night at a new location right by the graveyard, we keep discovering new stories all the time! Thanks again for joining us!
Michigan City, Indiana
158 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“I would recommend”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014

I enjoyed this tour, Ted was fun. I think it'd be fun to pay for a tour that has less people and more off the record speaking

Visited May 2014
Tim G, Owner at Key West Ghost and Mysteries Tour, responded to this review, 28 May 2014
Thank you for joining us on the Key West Ghost & Mysteries tour! I'm glad you enjoyed the tour! We do try to keep our groups small so that it's a more interactive experience, I have a backup tour guide available at all times, so if it looks like we're going to have a crowd we can split them into two smaller groups. That's why reservations are strongly recommended it allows us to be as prepared as possible. For guests that are looking for a truly unique experience, private and customized tours are also available! Thanks again for joining us!
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Creepy & Fun Tour!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

Not going to lie, I am freaked out about ghosts. I can't watch any type of demonic movies. I booked the tour for my husband since he loves this stuff. BUT I really enjoyed our guide (I can't remember his name) he was very informative. I wouldn't say I was scared but some of the stories are very creepy.You get a couple of freaky feelings in some places. I can't remember where one of the first places we went with the 7 daughters buried in the back yard, but I have a picture with one of the daughters in the bushes. I will treasure that forever. Every time we are in Key West, we will go back. I would not miss this tour! People found it so interesting they tried to follow behind us to listen before our guide said something lol.

Visited April 2014
Tim G, Owner at Key West Ghost and Mysteries Tour, responded to this review, 14 May 2014
Thanks for joining us on the Key West Ghost & Mysteries tour. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to 'Bone Island'. Thanks to guests like yourself that visit us each visit, we constantly strive to improve our tour by changing the route periodically and incorporating additional stories and experiments. This keeps it fresh for our repeat guests as well as for our guides. There is only so much we can cover in a 90 minute tour (and Key West has so much Haunted history to draw from), but we do our best to give you a memorable experience of the Ghostly side of the island! See you next visit!
Dallas, TX
“Informative and creepy ghost tour! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

First ghost tour we've ever taken and we will definitely be back. Ted our guide was very informative and entertaining. This was a walking tour and lasted about an hour and a half. Ted gives a good history of the island as well as each stop on the tour. He also talks about paranormal investigations and shares a few personal experiences. We also got to "play" with a few paranormal investigator tools and got several responses!!! Super creepy. I look forward to coming back.

Tim G, Owner at Key West Ghost and Mysteries Tour, responded to this review, 11 May 2014
Thank you for joining us on the Key West Ghost & Mysteries Tour! I'm glad you had a great time! You mention that you would be back. Periodically we do change the route and stories on the tour as Key West has so much Haunted history and the is only so much we can fit into a 90 minute tour. So make sure that you let your guide know you are a repeat customer and don't hesitate to ask questions along the way. In this way we keep the tour fresh and entertaining for ourselves and our many return customers! Take care and we'll see you on your next Key West visit!