We stayed at this complex in unit C424 this past weekend for the first time. The location of the condo is great - a quick 5 minute drive or scooter ride to downtown key west. Also located directly next door to Smathers Beach. The grounds are very nicely landscaped and we enjoyed using the heated pool and hot tub. Having a secured parking spot which was accessed by a key card was also very nice.
They are doing construction on the outside of the buildings now (which we knew about) The problem of C424 was the cleanliness. This unit looks like it hasn't been cleaned thoroughly in a long time. Both bathrooms were dirty and moldy. The bedrooms were very dusty and you could obviously tell that the cleaning crew does not do a good job. Upon arrival, we found finger nail clippings on one of the bedroom dressers - pretty gross! I'm not sure when and if the bed linens were washed prior to us arriving, but they had a foul smell to them in both bedrooms.
Besides the cleanliness, the unit was good and I would stay again if a cleaning crew goes in there and spends an entire day bleaching everything and doing a deep cleaning of the floors, walls, blinds, etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Mid-rise Condominium Resort with tasteful furnishings, popular amenities; situated adjacent to the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your 1800 Atlantic Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1800 Atlantic Hotel Key West
- 1800 Atlantic Suites Key West, Florida