“Fantastic accommodations! Perfect location !”
Seaside Place Key West  Your place to stay in old town Key West FL
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Seaside Place Key West  Your place to stay in old town Key West FL
Outside Downstairs Balcony looking at South Street.  Main Street Duval half a block down
Large heated pool at sunset.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 42 reviews

Reviews from our community

egt845
Harlyesville, PA
“Fantastic accommodations! Perfect location !”
Reviewed 18 September 2011 for a stay in August 2011

We are a group of four couples--retirement age--who travel together frequently. This house was perfect for us. There were areas of the house for us to get together and enjoy each others company and also plenty of space to separate and relax quietly. The house has four bathrooms, so each couple was able to have a private bathroom. We loved the decor of the house--the pictures are accurate, but they do not truly convey the delightful feel and personality of each room. You just have to be there!! The pool at the back is large, private, wonderfully landscaped and a perfect retreat from the heat of a hot Key West summer day. The house was such a treat for us that it was had to drag ourselves away for the other attractions of Key West. Sharon, the manager, is extraordinarly helpful with suggestions for enjoying Key West, and she is prompt in returning calls and answering questions....Thanks, Sharon! We had a blast and hope our travels will one day take us back to Seaside Place! EGT

Date of stay: August 2011
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Roomy house, Great Decor, Large Pool,Location
Liked least: Leaving!
Travelling group: With Friends
Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Maryland
Reviewed 1 May 2011 for a stay in April 2011

Date of stay: April 2011
Travelling group: Friends
“Relaxing”
Reviewed 1 May 2011 for a stay in April 2011

We had a rgreat time. The house was perfect for extended family and the outside living area was great. Nice location near beach and a great beach-side restaurant.

Date of stay: April 2011
Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
Delaware
Reviewed 28 July 2010 for a stay in February 2010

Date of stay: February 2010
Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 35-44
“The place to Stay”
Reviewed 27 July 2010 for a stay in September 2009

The Sea Side Place was a slice of heaven, everything was great. I enjoyed everything from taking a dip in the pool to relaxing on the porch. The Sea Side Place is beautifully decorated and very spacious. It is the most comfortable place I have stayed in.

Date of stay: September 2009
Check-in / front desk
Management Response
27 Jul 2010
Thanks Valerie, we are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us at Seaside Place. We appreciate your comment for future guest.

Many Thanks

Sharon Simpson
Property Manager
1 305 396900
www.seasideplacekw.com
A Tripadvisor Member
“It was like a temporary stay in Heaven with all the fixings.”
Reviewed 8 July 2010 for a stay in April 2010

Thank you Sharon, you where such a sweet heart, easy to deal with, and very accommodating. The house was stunning, clean and ready to just walk in and set up our temporary home. The house was close to everything that we needed. We did spend most of our time in the house sitting by the pool watching the waterfall, BBQ, and just relaxing. We had an execellent stay in such a beautiful house Thanks you Sharon.

Date of stay: April 2010
“Home away from home”
Reviewed 28 June 2010 for a stay in September 2009

Best place I ever stayed at on vacation. It was like while on vacation, I was sleeping at home. Much better than staying in a hotel. Private, comfortable and spacious. I enjoyed sitting on the porch at night relaxing and enjoying the ambiance. I will try to stay there every chance I get.

Date of stay: September 2009
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.