“The Only Place I Will Stay!!!”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Tropical Escape

Living room with TV
Master King Bedroom with full bath
Master bathroom
Master bathroom
Queen Bedroom with full private bath
Queen bedroom
Pond
Ft. Zachary Taylor Beach
Ft. Zachery Taylor Beach
Key West sunset
Its not KW without a chicken
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Portuguese first
Spanish first
Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“The Only Place I Will Stay!!!”
Reviewed 3 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012

We just got back from anther (Great) stay in the Keys, our room once again was fantasy... This is my family,s third time staying at The Rachell's condo.The office people are very nice and fast. I have been to The Keys many time, but this is the only place and the nices place i will stay. The Rachell,s are a delight to work with. Thank you for anther great vacation!

A TripAdvisor Member
“Flawless, met all expectations.”
Reviewed 22 June 2012 for a stay in June 2012
people found this review helpful

We so enjoyed our vacation in your unit in Key West! The condo was flawless. It met all our expectations and more.
Thank you for providing such a nice place at an affordable price. Although we are not planning a return to Key West anytime soon,
we will not hesitate to recommend your place to anyone we know who may go there.

The unit was clean, well managed, quiet, spacious. All the amenities you would expect were there. Thanks for a great stay.

My husband is in a wheelchair, and he was able to get around OK.

jasonogle
Muskegon, Michigan
“clean,big,affordable,easy to make reservation”
Reviewed 12 May 2012 for a stay in April 2012
people found this review helpful

The owners returned my initial inquiry into there proprty within 24 hrs. They were one of only a few that would let me rent from a Tuesday thru Saturday rental. they were also the most affordable. I sent my money to the owners and were promptly given directions and all info about the property. I also was going to have a late check in, they advised it would be know problem. I did call the property manager ahead of time and they told me the key would be attached to the office door and to come in the next day to fill out the paperwork. The key was attached to the door upon my arrival. We located our room after a long day of travel and was very happy with the large,clean room with every ammenity possible. All rooms had cable tv and the beds were good. We didn't spend much time in the rooms as we fished each day we were there but it was nice to come back to a big ,clean room with working showers with four guys. All amentities were clean and working. The pool and hot tub was clean and working. Checking out was very easy. We left prior to the office building being open so all I had to do was put the keys in the drop box. We will rent from the Rachells next year.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: All rooms had cable tv. size of rental. price
Liked least: that i couldnt stay longer
Travelling group: With Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
fl
Reviewed 11 May 2012 for a stay in May 2012

Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
“Home away from home.”
Reviewed 7 May 2012 for a stay in April 2012
person found this review helpful

Since this was my first view to Key West I was not sure what to expect. The condo was easy to find, very central for supermarket shopping and the beach. It was a little removed from the central part of Key West but that was probably a bonus.

Checking in was done efficiently. The condo itself was extremely comfortable and since there were 4 adults in our party the double bathroom was a bonus. The beds were extremely comfortable and it wss great to have internet access. The sofa bed was not the best for someone with a back complaint.

The complex was very quiet so having a peaceful nights sleep meant a lot. Car parking was not a problem which was a concern before we arrived. Having driven from Kissimmee I was glad that Key West was the final destination rather than any of the other Keys locations.

Finally, paying for the condo could be problematic. I was lucky to have a us Bank account but overseas visitors will probably not have one so unless you have a Paypal account there may be a difficulty.

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
OH
Reviewed 14 February 2012 for a stay in June 2010

NC
Reviewed 5 February 2012 for a stay in January 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing