“Great views, good fishing, perfect day.”

Something Fishy Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Don’t miss your chance to get out on the water and see what every visitor to Key West should not miss. Whether you chose a fishing trip or sightseeing it will be the highlight of you vacation. Great fishing! Amazing spectacles of wildlife, fish, and islands! Customize your trip. Private groups of 1 to 6 people.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed 31 May 2014

My husband booked our trip with Captain Bill for May 8th. What a great choice. Captain Bill was not only knowledgeable and professional, he made the trip so much fun. He works very hard at making your day a memorable one. We fished on the Gulf side of key west. Not only did we catch various species of fish, but the gorgeous views only added to the perfection of the day. We would not hesitate to recommend Captain Bill to anyone looking for a great day of fishing and hanging out on the boat in the keys. We are very much looking forward to going back again!

1  Thank Carol S
There are newer reviews for Something Fishy Charters

Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

An absolutely once in a lifetime experience which I will remember forever
I have never caught a bigger fish (a cobi)
or had as much fun in one afternoon
Robert Reilly's father in law

1  Thank Jeremy R
Reviewed 24 April 2014

We found Captain Billy and checked out the Trip Advisor ratings. They were all highly recommending. Maybe too good to be true??? Not so just got back from a great day with my Family, wife and two girls 16&14 years. Captain Billy really was great. My girls had a fantastic day. Caught some great fish, had a great swim at the sand bar. They even got to play there not so great rapper mix music real loud!!!! I fought with a huge Bull Shark for an hour. Billy handled the boat well to try and ease the pain of retrieving such a beast. As well as some good technique advise. Great Family time and best play day so far!!!! Trust me a good man. Thanks Bill!!

Spencer Winn
New Zealand

1  Thank Spencer W
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Capt Billy was awsome totally making the trip fit our needs , we were able to do some fishing as well as spend some time crusing and site seeing
one of the girls on trip had never fished before , Billy showed her exactly what to do she caught her 1st fish as well as a few others a day she'll most likely remember for the rest of her life
can't wait to come back and do some serious fishing with Billy

1  Thank Manuel S
Reviewed 28 January 2014

My 2 buddies and I booked a fishing trip with Something Fishy
Charters. This charter was much better than others I have tried in the
Keys.
Billy has an excellent knowledge of the Key West waters. We caught
cobia, and three huge Amberjack,along with a variety of snapper and
grouper. We were having such a good time we asked to stay out for 3
hours extra and he did, no problem. Highly recommended !