“Old friends lots of fish”

Captain Hook Fishing Charters
Book In Advance
More Info
US$750.00*
and up
Private Key West Sportfishing Charter
Reviewed 25 August 2013

An old friend and I went out on the Capt. Hook last Tuesday and we caught so many fish that our arms got tired..So much fun. Stan is an amazing mate who never stops working. He baits, changes rigs, hauls in the catch and still manages to laugh. Capt.Aaron mans the helm perfectly, always putting us on fish.

When I said I wanted to catch a grouper on the way in, he found a spot and I had a fish on in five minutes.

Great day on the water. Thanks Paul, Aaron and Stan

1  Thank Mary Anne W

Reviewed 23 August 2013

My husband and I took a fishing trip on the Captain Hook two years ago, and we loved it so much that we decided to bring our 14 year old daughter and almost 10 year old son along for a second trip!! Captain Paul even took us on a snorkeling lunch trip with him too! We knew our son would love it, but we were pleasantly surprised at what fun our daughter had fishing and snorkeling!! Can't wait to do it again soon!!

1  Thank Emily B
Reviewed 21 August 2013

Gin and I went on a bike ride on Monday just checking out charters...... We made a pass past Captain Hook and Aaron immediately caught our attention with his friendly smile. We rode past, stopped our bikes and made a pack that we would not book unless we were sure that the captain would not be cranky ......if we both liked him we had a secret signal that we would give. After 2 minutes of chit chat we were in love with our captain Aaron ! We booked for the next day... All six of us ... All sisters and cousins and mom. We had the time of our lives ! We started catching fish the minute Stan put out the lines. We were jumping from seat to seat and Stan never missed a beat. He was GREAT! We caught at least 20 fish.
Not only did we catch more fish than I ever expected but we became friends with some really nice guys. My hat is off to Captain Paul for having such awesome crew! Hope to see y'all again
Love the girls from new Orleans !

1  Thank Ljenkin
Reviewed 21 August 2013

Caption Aaron's advice to take motion sickness pill night before and morning of was great advice. DIDN'T GET SICK which was a question / concern before booking this trip............
Now on to our trip - for a first time Deep-Sea want-a-be it was an amazing experience. Stan I could not have had more fun reeling in the big one without your enthusiasm and love of your job. Thanks again!
Ginger

1  Thank Naquin
Reviewed 21 August 2013

One of the Best fishing trip experiences ever! Capt Mate Stan and Capt Aaron were awesome. Found the fish and Kept us busy reeling them in! What an amazing days catch we had!! Beautiful aqua and blue waters made for an enjoyable boat ride out. From hook to dinner table within a few hours. Will definitely be booking another trip with Capt Paul and his team.

1  Thank 2Players