“Best Hooker in Key West”

Captain Hook Fishing Charters
Private Key West Sportfishing Charter
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Best Hooker in Key West”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Captain Paul and Aaron are very knowledgeable, fun and personable. They are nothing like the usual fishing charters where the first mate tries to be funny but it's his way or the highway.

We were quickly put right into the thick of Mahi-Mahi during the morning and had thirteen between my self, my wife and a friend. We then went bottom fishing and I was able to bring in a 50 lb. Amberjack. Captain Paul's wife prepared great breakfast sandwiches and lunch sacks and there was plenty of water, beer and juice on board. They filleted all of the fish and we had two great fish dinners with a number of people each time. I now live in Key West and whenever I go out for a great fishing adventure or when my friends and family come down we will be on board with Captain Hook!

2 Thank MichaelK15

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Best fishing there is in key west”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Captain Paul and his mate Aron were exceptional throughout the whole trip. He is a retired coastie and a good old sea dog, real funny guy and very personable and easy to get along with. We went out shark fishing and ended catching quite a few of them. One of them a very big viper shark that took quite a bit reeling in. All in all awesome experience and a great afternoon on his boat.

2 Thank RickyCG
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Always a five star day”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Took some cousins out on the Capt. Hook in Key West for their first time deep sea fishing. They had and incredible day. Caught a boat load of mahi mahi and a really nice cobia. They were thrilled with the fishing and especially mentioned how pleased they were with the crew. Hunter and Paul got credit for making their day so special.

Boat is clean and Coast Guard correct. Great job guys

2 Thank Mary Anne W
Reston
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome experience!!!”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Capt Paul and Mate Hunter far exceeded my expectations. Our catch of Mahi and Cobia made an amazing dinner. They did everything to make our day of fishing one to remember. I wouldn't go anywhere else!!!

1 Thank JuicyGirl63
Port Elizabeth, South Africa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dream makers!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

The Captain Hook crew of Aaron and Stan certainly know what they are doing, and did indeed make a dream come true, The Dolphin fish has been my most sought after prize fish, that up until meeting these guys I had never caught! We'll that box is officially ticked off and with a spectacular few specimens! 20 and 30 pounders will do nicely thank you! Captain Aaron put us into fish almost immediately and the ensuing action lasted for the entire 4 hrs of actual fishing! I honestly can't recall how many fish we boated but it was in excess of 15!
As for the mate Stan, that guy is tireless and very efficient! He had lines in and out and readjusted which kept us in the game! The Captain Hook and crew is the only stop you need make!
A very happy South African!
Cheers!