“Great day fishing”

US$750.00*
and up
Private Key West Sportfishing Charter
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Thanks to Captain Aaron and Stanley I had a great day of fishing on July 9th. Shared the charter with a nice couple from Georgia and we all had opportunities to catch fish for 1/2 day. Calm waters but hot we got started at 7am. Caught several smaller Mahi, Bonita, a 35 lb. Black Grouper and a large Jack. Then a 12 ft Hammerhead stole another catch before we locked into a Goliath Grouper on a wreck. Unfortunately it was so large it took the line into the wreck before we could pull it away. Thanks again guys and nice work!

1  Thank Michanrude
"trophy fish"
"big fish"
"great guys"
in 5 reviews
"highly recommend this charter"
in 3 reviews
"worked hard"
in 5 reviews
"first class operation"

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Captain Paul and Aaron are very knowledgeable, fun and personable. They are nothing like the usual fishing charters where the first mate tries to be funny but it's his way or the highway.

We were quickly put right into the thick of Mahi-Mahi during the morning and had thirteen between my self, my wife and a friend. We then went bottom fishing and I was able to bring in a 50 lb. Amberjack. Captain Paul's wife prepared great breakfast sandwiches and lunch sacks and there was plenty of water, beer and juice on board. They filleted all of the fish and we had two great fish dinners with a number of people each time. I now live in Key West and whenever I go out for a great fishing adventure or when my friends and family come down we will be on board with Captain Hook!

2  Thank MichaelK15
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Captain Paul and his mate Aron were exceptional throughout the whole trip. He is a retired coastie and a good old sea dog, real funny guy and very personable and easy to get along with. We went out shark fishing and ended catching quite a few of them. One of them a very big viper shark that took quite a bit reeling in. All in all awesome experience and a great afternoon on his boat.

2  Thank RickyCG
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Took some cousins out on the Capt. Hook in Key West for their first time deep sea fishing. They had and incredible day. Caught a boat load of mahi mahi and a really nice cobia. They were thrilled with the fishing and especially mentioned how pleased they were with the crew. Hunter and Paul got credit for making their day so special.

Boat is clean and Coast Guard correct. Great job guys