“Amazing experience. Great crew!!!”

Southbound Charters
Reviewed 13 August 2013 via mobile

Always dreamed of fishing in the keys with my two sons. Captain Rich and John were nothing but excellent. We were having a slow start but he went further and we had some nice catches. Nice Mahi mami and Tuna. Thanks to John's skills in cleaning and filetting the fish, we had a great dinner cooked by the chef at the Blue Heaven. It was memorable! Great day thanks to captain Rich and John!

Reviewed 3 August 2013

My husband and 3 kids (ages 17,14,& 11) went out for a 4 hour trip with Capt. John and First Mate Paul. We caught sharks, snapper and grouper. The guys were informative and taught us a lot about reef fishing while keeping things fun and exciting for the kids. Definitely coming back to KW for another fishing trip with these guys. Lots of laughs and thrills reeling 'em in! Don't miss Southbound on your Key West itinerary !

1  Thank geri13999
Reviewed 3 August 2013 via mobile

Captain Rich Houde did it again! We went fishing with him in Dec 2012 and again last week. He asked what we wanted to catch- my husband said dolphin ( Mahi Mahi) and he didn't disappoint! Fantastic at navigation through the reef! Definitely with the full day charter price!

Reviewed 29 July 2013

My wonderful wife and I honeymooned in Key West and, after looking for things to do, she suggested we spend a morning/day doing some offshore fishing. We poked around the interwebs a bit and decided to call Soluthbound. From the first conversation I had with Captain Richard, it was clear this was the boat for us. Capt Rich and Mate John were very knowledgable and friendly guides throughout our 6 hour trip! We spent some good time catching yellow fin snapper and it was actually John who noticed my wife starting to turn a bit green (which was nice, since I was entirely too focused on catching fish!), so we changed tactics and trolled for a bit (she perked back up after we started moving). After returning to land, they recommended a wonderful restaurant to take our fish and get it prepared for us. I would highly recommend Southbound Charters and plan on using them again if ever back in Key West!

1  Thank Jack C
Reviewed 21 June 2013

went fishing on the southbound had a great day, standing on the bridge watching the fling fish as we ran out and the dolphin come out from the weed line to chase the baits and get caught. everyone caught fish. and plenty for dinner.
my one complaint it I should have booked a longer trip. The Capt. stayed a little extra time when the bite turned on for us but it hard to see the bout turn back to port. next time I am in key west you find on this boat.

1  Thank Brian F