“Spicy hot” 4 of 5 bubbles

Big Pine Key, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Spicy hot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014

If you love hot sauce and don't mind paying for it this place is a must stop. If you are lucky enough to get the girlfrom NJ she will treat you great and knows her sauces.

Visited March 2014

Ottawa, Illinois
4 attraction reviews
“Great accident”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014

We had just driven two hours (and I get motion sickness) and checked in our room, then we had some drinks at the Wharf. I may have had too much and decided we needed to take a walk. We happened on this place at JUST the moment when I really needed to sit down.

I bought some water from the pop machine and the woman behind the bar was more than happy to let us sit and encouraged us to try some flavors of hot sauce and BBQ sauces while we relaxed. Whe was SO friendly and knowledgeable about their products! (I don't remember her name but she had long Jamaican-style braids in her hair.) We bought three kinds of hot sauce and I would have bought more if we didn't have to fly with it all in our luggage home.

The sauces are awesome and the staff will gladly help you find YOUR flavor.

Visited June 2013
Calabash, North Carolina
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 75 helpful votes
“Sauce source”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014

Ironically we are not hot sauce aficionados but this is a nice store with very good selections that can satisfy even those who need far less heat, like us. Tasting bar provides many sampling opportunities. We found a great dipping sauce for chips, mild with balanced zip, from Rothschild Farms.

Visited April 2014
64 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 122 helpful votes
“Tongue tingling”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2014

My husband put hot sauce on top of hot sauce - always trying to find something that will actually start his tongue on fire. So we went to Peppers. We went to the location on Truman. The tasting bar was his dream come true. I, on the other hand, bought a Key Lime pie next door (yum!) and enjoyed that while he was trying to make his eyes water. The person helping out (barkeep? saucy lady?) was very helpful explaining the different sauces, recommending some when my husband asked, and wasn't stingy serving different sauces. We weren't the only people there, but she helped everyone with ease. Needless to say, my husband bought several bottles which had to be shipped since they were all over 3 oz. We were told if any bottles were broken, just call and they'd send replacements. The bottles arrived a few days after we got home and nothing was broken. My husband was happy and I'm happy too since I know where I can shop online for future gifts for him--ones that will actually make him cry when he opens them!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank TravelingFan22
Nottingham NH
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“A must”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2014

This business is great they have so many hot sauces to try it is very hard to pick just one If you want to feel the heat then this is the place to try. Plus they are nice to are 4 legged friends.

Visited February 2014