“Great spot on Duval”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Fun little spot as your walking down Duval st. Great atmosphere and staff. We sat out front and did some people watching while eating.

Lobster roll was amazing.

1  Thank paknight123
Write a ReviewReviews (1,838)

Reviewed 25 June 2018

DJ's Clam Shack on busy Duval St. (try to find parking!!) is average at best. The "order yourself" menu features the usual array of seafood items at top dollar prices. My fried clams were ordinary and a tad overdone After hiking the length of Duval Street, our lunch was far short of expectations-- especially with a bill of $68.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

DJ’s Clam Shack, Key West

Stopped at this establishment after one of my dear friends suggested it. After walking around in Key West exploring the rich community, this stop was a welcome change.
The shack is not big, you order at a window and find a place to sit. We ordered one lobster roll (what they are known for), some onions rings and drinks.

We sat down and within minutes our food arrived. The onion rings were freshly fried and hot and the lobster roll was out of this world!!! Tons of lobster chunks, tasty and super fresh on a lightly toasted bun.

The staff was great and super friendly. The place was super fun.

Would we go back?? Yes!!!!

2  Thank Glendastravel
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

This was by far the best meal I had while in Key west the lobster roll does not disappoint!!!! The staff was so friendly and the fries were hot...I just wish I would have got the overstuffed one lol

1  Thank StacieF513
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Read about this place and decided to give a try. I am glad that we did! My wife and I split a lobster roll (YUM), and also split the fried clams basket. The lobster roll was great. I only wish I had ordered a whole one for myself. The fried clams basket was good, about what I expected. As typical for local Key West "dives", this place is very small, not air co ditioned, limited menu....but REALLY, you need to try it.

1  Thank w_mathews