That should be the sign at check in. We stayed there 2 nights and were mildly happy with our choice. All the employees were nice, there are some things that have to be fixed like wallpaper, slow sink drains, broken light bulbs. On the plus side the price was fair , location ok , water view of harbor with chairs was nice ,and free breakfast, free parking .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two-Story Hotel situated directly on the Gulf of Mexico in a tropical garden setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Priceline, TravelUp, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Banana Bay Resort - Key West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banana Bay Resort - Key West Hotel Key West
- Banana Bay Hotel Key West
- Banana Bay Key West
- Banana Bay Resort - Key West Florida