We stayed here on Labor day weekend last year. We booked pretty late (about 5 days before the trip) so for being so close to a holiday weekend, it was very affordable. It is a bit away from the hustle & bustle of Duval St, about a 5 minute or less taxi ride. It is near the more commercialized side, Mcdonalds, Pizza Etc. There is also a scooter rental place nearby if you dont want to rent a taxi. The rooms were clean and had the cool tropical netting atop the 4 post bed. There was a little balcony with 2 plastic chairs & a table. A Few of the tiles on the balcony were missing and the AC unit was in the window and took up space. The view was also blocked by huge trees. The pool was nice and you can see the water from there. all & all, its not a 5 star resort, but the value is great & staff is friendly! I would stay again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two-Story Hotel situated directly on the Gulf of Mexico in a tropical garden setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Banana Bay Resort - Key West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banana Bay Resort - Key West Hotel Key West
- Banana Bay Hotel Key West
- Banana Bay Key West
- Banana Bay Resort - Key West Florida